What You Can't See Can Hurt YouFACT: 55 to 60 million suffer from respiratory ailments.
FACT: 50% of respiratory illnesses are aggravated by indoor air pollutants.FACT: Fiberglass filters purchased from home stores protect the equipment, not your family.
These invisible indoor air pollutants include abestos fibers, aerosol products, candle soot, carbon monoxide, dander, dust mites, formaldehyde, fungi spores, molds, viruses and more.
Indoor Air Technologies, an experienced filtration systems specialist in NJ, is proud to be an exclusive distributor of Clarcor/ATI filters. ATI has meet the rigorous standards for the National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) established by the E.P.A.
Purchase filters from Indoor Air Technologies and we will email quarterly reminders to change your filter and alert you when restocking your supply is necessary.
Indoor Air Technologies Filters
|Name: CA Panel Antimicrobial Filter with Charcoal
Usage: Incorporates 2 stages of odor control plus bacterial control
Price: $22.00 ea X 4 = $88.00 box
|Name: HT Panel
Usage: 90% of all residential heating & cooling applications
Efficiency Rating: 90%
Price: $12.00 ea X 4 = $48.00 box
|Name: Ultra LT Bag
Usage: Commercial & industrial applications
Efficiency Rating: 89%
Price: Please call us for our competitive pricing information
Ordering your Indoor Air Technologies filters is simple
- Select from the filters available above.
- Call us at 609.208.1330 or complete our contact form.
- Let us know which filters you are interested in and the amount of filters you would like.
- Your filters will be shipped to you within 5 business days.
- Our filters are easy to install, cost effective and safe to handle.
- CA & HT Panels ship in quantities of four (One year supply)
- CUSTOM SIZES AVAILABLE ON ALL FILTERS
- Mounted to your existing filtration system
- Removes up to 99.98% of allergens from the filtered air
- Traps particles down to 0.3 microns in size
- Cleaning indicators easily visible on the outside of the unit.
- Easy to clean filters—just vacuum or rinse once every 3 to 9 months (depending on usage).
- Quiet operation
- Trane CleanEffects was designed to fall well below the 50 parts per billion (ppb) FDA voluntary emission limit for medical devices.
- 10 year limited warranty on the electronics
- 5 year limited warranty on filter